After reading my classmates’ blogs I felt much more
comfortable with my experience with constructivism. When I was reflecting back
on my High School experience with constructivism I was shocked at how little my
teachers used this method and wondered if this was normal for most High Schools
or if mine just failed to utilize this form of teaching. Seeing that most of my
classmates had this same experience makes me feel like I am not the only one
who hasn’t gotten many opportunities to learn this way.
Also I thought it was neat to hear what other students
thought about blogging for the first time. I know I was excited but
apprehensive because I had never done something like this before. This is what
most of the other students’ blogs expressed and it was kind of funny because I
think most of us felt the exact same way.
Blogging is starting to feel much more comfortable to me and
has been a wholesome experience so far. I think blogging has giving our class a
better relationship because we can read each other’s blogs and learn more about
everyone and give our feedback.



No comments:
Post a Comment