Hey! My name is
Jason Crull and I’m a freshman at the University of Cincinnati majoring in
Special Education. In my spare time I enjoy traveling and playing sports (including football, basketball, skiing, scuba diving and hiking). I love going to Reds games and hanging out with my family, dog and girlfriend of over five years.
Blogging has always been something I have wanted to try but have
never had the time or motivation to do. A “blog” was a new concept to me up
until about sophomore year of high school, when a couple of my friends started
creating their own and experimenting with the world of blogging. I have occasionally
browsed through their blogs to see what is new in their life and how they are
doing but it has never been something that interested me as much as other sites
like Facebook or yes, even MySpace, back in those Junior High days. Last
quarter in my Environmental Studies class, we had to look at a couple different
blogs about global warming, both supporting and defending it, which was
actually pretty interesting to see how people bash other blogs and even call one another out personally. Here's to hoping my blog never gets to that level!
So far, I have enjoyed my blogging experience even though I am only about 150 words in. It feels like a good, new way to express my ideas. It’s pretty cool to think that my writing will be available for people all over the world to see in just the click of a mouse. This blogging requirement is just one of the reasons I am extremely excited for this class. Secretly, I’m kind of a geek when it comes to technology (especially anything made by Apple) so learning how to incorporate these items into the classroom is right up my ally.


Hey I'm Brooke Taylor,
ReplyDelete1) I think its super cool you've been with your girlfriend for 5 years because, I've also been with my boyfriend for over 5 years (6 in October) WHOOA. It's nice seeing someone my age who also has been with another person for quite a few years because, lets face it some people just don't understand it!
2) I also love to travel
3) I am sadly, but also proudly a technology geek!
Ha, now that I got that out of the way! I Have to say your dog is adorable, and I think your blog is going to be really interesting.