Friday, May 18, 2012

Lesson Plan Presentation


            I have to start this entry out by saying that the group that went today did a great job. I thoroughly enjoyed the lesson plan they came up with. The stations setup in the classroom really made the time go much more quickly and provided a number of different ways to learn about hurricanes. This variety was nice because I didn’t feel like I was stuck either reading or drawing for too long because the sessions were short but long enough to finish the work at each station without feeling rushed. My group is planning on using the format group one did because it worked so well and provides a learning experience that each student finds interesting.
            As a teacher I plan to use this style of teaching because the combination of constructivism and variety in material keeps kids engaged in what is in front of them. This is one of the most challenging things for a teacher and I feel this lesson plan did a fantastic job of keeping me engaged.     

No comments:

Post a Comment